COVID19 - ORDERING INFO
I hope you're keeping safe and by reading this I'm hoping you're after a little pick me up gift for yourself or a love one because we all need a little extra love and kindness right now!
- I want to reassure everyone that I am still open and taking online orders, I promise I won't let you down. Here's a few ways how I am doing this safely.
- My dispatch times haven't changed; orders are still being posted within 14 days.
- I live only 2 minutes away from a post box so I'm really fortunate that I don't need to go to the post office to post items. This keeps myself and others safe. I also do this in the evening to minimise bumping in to anyone!
- Our Royal Mail system is fabulous and working really hard to keep it's employees protected but that does mean it is also under pressure right. This means you may experience small delays i.e. 1st class taking an extra couple of days.
- I am accepting UK and International orders; all my items are still tracked/signed for. Items will be scanned at the first sorting office so your tracking number might not show anything for 24/48 hours.
- I'm keeping a close eye on my suppliers and stock to ensure you aren't effected by the supply chain. It might result in a reduced product range from time to time.
Lastly, I just wanted to thank everyone who is supporting Emma L'Amour right now. I thought it would be a few quiet months but you're all keeping me busy and my heart skips a beat every time I receive a new order. Thank you from the bottom of this little skippy heart of mine!